Lancôme MIRACLE CUSHION Liquid Cushion Compact Foundation Review

12:33 PM Cynthia 0 Comments



I recently purchased the Lancôme MIRACLE CUSHION Liquid Cushion Compact Foundation at Sephora.  I had a hard time of choosing what to buy on Sephora and decided that I would like to give this Compact Foundation a try since I never tried this before.  I know Korea has been using the Compact Foundation for a long time.  I really like that the compact is easy to travel with and there are days that I'm in a hurry and don't have time to put on my makeup this is a lifesaver.

Pros:
  1. 1. This gives me a good coverage and the coverage isn't to heavy at all.  
  2. 2. I feel that this compact foundation gives me a dewy finish. 
  3. 3. There's no heavy scent to this compact foundation.
I tend not to get makeups that are overly scented these days. This compact foundation is perfect for summer time since the coverage is light.  I got this at Sephora retailing for $46.50 which is kind of pricey but you can purchase the refill for $39.00.  Hope you get an opportunity to check this compact foundation out. Have you tried this compact foundation, if so what do you think of it?

0 comments: