Pesto Chicken Breast Pasta

11:43 AM Cynthia 0 Comments

I try to cut down on my carb, but personally I can't live without rice or noodles.  I try to transition not eating rice or pasta every day.  I try to incorporate a bit of pasta and more vegetables in my diet.  This only took 10 minutes prepping.  I brought a whole chicken the other day from super market and this makes a great leftovers.


I then made fresh pesto sauce and boil some thin spaghetti.


How to make Fresh Pesto sauce 
  • 1 cup of Basil 
  • 1 cup of toasted pine nuts 
  • 1/2 of Parmesan Cheese
  • 2 cloves of garlic 
  • 1/2 cup of oil 
  • pitch of salt and pepper 
I normally eyeball everything together, then I start shredding the chicken breast and toss into the skillet with some pesto sauce and add in the pasta.  Very easy and light dinner.  

0 comments: