Travel: Japan

8:50 PM Cynthia 0 Comments

This is near a Tokyo Tower

I'm excited to share with you that I recently got the opportunity to visit Japan.  I always wanted to go Japan, because I used to love to watch Anime and read Manga when I was younger.  I stayed in Tokyo for 7 days; unfortunately I wasn't able to visit other parts of Japan.  I was pregnant and at 6 months it was very hard for me to move around in such a fast pace city.  I went to Japan in April and it was the perfect timing for Cherry Blossom to blossom.  The weather in April was pretty much a rainy season, it rained on me most of the week.  I got the opportunity to try some awesome food and see many things.  For eating wise I mostly winged, I ate what I saw.  I saw many pretty, unique and cutesy things.  I shopped and wished I could have shop for more and have to remind myself to bring an extra luggage next time if I do visit Japan again.  I stayed near Tokyo tower and saw many things around that area that I stayed at.

Cherry Blossoms near Tokyo Tower
Our first Ramen Noodle meal
Please stay tune for more specific places that I visited each day... 

0 comments: