Missing: Long Hair

5:41 PM Cynthia 0 Comments

These are some of my previous photos over the years that I took while having long hair.  I'm currently missing my long hair. I used to have long luscious dark and  thick hair.  I miss that I can't curl or style the way I want to.  With short hair there's not much I can do at this point.  The main reason why I chopped my hair was because it was easy to manage.  I don't have a lot of time to style my hair with a screaming baby on the loose these days.  Here is my current short hair, kinda of bum that I had to go this route.

Hopefully my short hair will grow on me and eventually I will start enjoying it more.  Having long hair can be a disadvantage at times because it takes a long time for me to dry my hair.  I guess a new change isn't so bad either. 

0 comments: