My Christmas Wishlist

10:27 AM Cynthia 0 Comments






I hope everyone of you all had a great Thanksgiving.  Now that Thanksgiving is over, it's time to focus on Christmas.  I normally don't really enjoy shopping during Christmas time since it's the busiest time of the year; waiting on lines and people shoving in the stores can get frustrating and chaotic at times.  But for this year I just want to share some of my Christmas Wishlist and hope Santa does get me something this year.  I highly doubt that would happen, my wishlist is wishful thinking and I know it's not happening since I have to minimalistic and realistic that I have a mortgage to pay. So Santa if you are reading this, please uplift me and pay for my mortgage.  I don't see that you can't, after all you got Susan - Miracle on 34th Street a nice new home.   

I normally don't search or buy high end bags because bags are just bags, they wear and tear over time.  Secondly I can't justifying myself walking in NYC wearing a $1000 or $2000 LV or Prada bag, you are simply asking to get mug.  I had an LV and never even used once and ended up selling it on ebay, so it tells you I'm a very simple person.  I told my husband a few times that in the near future if I do go to Europe again I would want to get a high end bag, no such luck with him in buying a name brand bag after I went to Paris 3 years ago.  So I thought okay since I can't justifying paying $1000 and up for a bag then I think I should look for a cheaper alternative.  I looked in to Kate's Spade bag and saw something I would want for Christmas.  I could see myself using this bag on a daily basis and I really like the color of it.  I really like the neutral color and I can see it'll match with any outfits I throw on and I think the price is pretty reasonable.  

Anyway I hope you all have a wonderful and Merry Christmas, may your Christmas be bright that fulfill your year with wonderful memories.  What kind of Christmas Wishlist have do you have in mind? 

0 comments: