Mille-Feuille Bakery: Macaron Class

9:48 AM Cynthia 0 Comments


The teacher explaining that you can make varies sizes of Macarons

Over the weekend I took a Macaron Class at Mille-Feuille Bakery, it's one of those baking classes that was offering through Groupon.  I wanted to do something and give myself some time from taking care of my baby girl.  I enjoy baking whenever I have the time and I love whipping up stuff in my kitchen.  I like to try to experiment new things whenever I have the chance to.  The class was very fun and informative, you get to demonstrate on how to make your own perfect macarons. The instructions very easy to follow. The flavors that we made was Vanilla, Chocolate and Pistachios. For 2 hours class it was worth making 25 macarons and enjoying at home leisurely. Hopefully whenever I have the time in the future I would like to try to make my own macarons in my own kitchen...


Have you try making Macarons before and how did it turn out? 

MILLE-FEUILLE BAKERY • 552 LAGUARDIA PL • NEW YORK, NY • 10012

0 comments: