Spot Dessert Bar  

6:52 PM Cynthia 0 Comments


Golden Toast - honey buttered toast
Normally I don't really crave for dessert as much ever since I started exercising, but sometimes a good dessert hits the right spot makes my day brighter.  I recently got the opportunity to check out this dessert joint located at St. Mark area in New York City.  There are many times I always passed by but never had a chance to try this place and so I took my opportunity to try this place out. I ordered their dessert tapas and the dessert tapas that I ordered are:  Golden Toast - honey buttered toast, condensed milk,  Chocolate Green Tea Lava Cake - warm soft dark chocolate cake, green tea ganache, green tea ice cream, walnut soil and lastly The Harvest - layers of berries, soft cheesecake, meringue kisses served with raspberry sorbet and black rose milk tea. The desserts that I ordered were very refreshing and it was interesting how each of the desserts complimented each other.  The desserts I like the most were Golden Toast and the Chocolate Green Tea Lava Cake, because the two dessert dishes weren't overpowering sweet.  The Harvest was very interesting because it came in a garden pot, however it's very sweet and with layers of berries and soft cheesecake with meringue kisses really adds in the extra punch of being overly sweet. I personally think it was a nice experience and definitely would like to go back there again to try some of their other desserts that I haven't got to.
Chocolate Green Tea Lava Cake
The Harvest

Spot Dessert Bar • 13 St Marks Pl, New York, NY 10003 • (212) 677-5670

0 comments: