Shiseido Sheer and Perfect Foundation

4:31 PM Cynthia 0 Comments


Shiseido Sheer and Perfect Foundation
My current favorite foundation is the Shiseido Sheer and Perfect Foundation and honestly I'm loving it a lot, it gives me a perfect and flawless finish and a lovely glow.  This foundation itself is very sheer but the coverage is very moisturizing and its long-lasting.  Additionally this foundation doesn't feel heavy at all and it's perfect for any weather conditions.  What I like about this is whenever I'm in a hurry this is a quick fix me up for the day.  In less then 5 minutes I will look totally fresh and presentable for work or any events that I attend to.

The descriptions on the Shiseido website indicates that this foundation:
States that it cancels out the appearance of redness, blemishes and visible pores without concealing skin’s natural beauty. Skin looks fresh and glows with sheer perfection.

  • • Oil-free
  • • Long-lasting wear with all day hydration
  • • Silky-smooth without shine or stickiness

I've been using the foundation for a year now and this is my second bottle.  I would definitely restock this again when I'm out. This foundation is currently retail for $35.00 USD at Sephora and hope my review on this foundation is helpful for anyone who's looking for a good foundation. 

 Disclosure:  I'm not affiliated with this company, all of the items that was listed was purchased on my own.

0 comments: