Rose Shaped Apple Tarts

4:59 PM Cynthia 0 Comments


There are some occasion I like to bake for no reasons.  Baking for me is like a detox just to give myself some time to do what I enjoy.  Recently there's been a video that has been circulating on facebook - Rose Shaped Apple Tarts.  After watching it and seeing how simple it is I decided to try it out.  I got the proper ingredients, but as far as for taste I wasn't to thrill with it.  I think it doesn't have a lot of flavors since I opted the cinnamon out.  Since it's a practice, I now know what to incorporate in it next time.  I wish I could have took step to step pics on making this. This makes a good holiday treat or any special occasions as well.

Ingredients to make 6 roses:
• 1 frozen puff pastry sheet, thawed - I got the pepperidge farm puff pastry
• 2 red organic apples
• half lemon, juice
• 1 tablespoon of flour, to sprinkle the counter
• 3 tablespoons of apricot preserve
• cinnamon (optional)
• powder sugar for decorating (optional)

Good Luck in the kitchen!

0 comments: