Travel: Japan Part II

9:46 AM Cynthia 0 Comments


An authentic Japanese lunch that was provided in one of the tours that I went to

This post is mostly the food that I got to try while I was in Japan.  I can emphasized enough how much I enjoyed Japan.  I hope I'll get an opportunity to go back again and visit other parts of Japan one day. I love how detail they put their dishes together and how light their foods are very light.   Japanese food aren't greasy at all, but yet it gives me enough satisfaction fullness that last me through out the day while I was there.  Unfortunately I had to watch my diet because I had gestational diabetes and yet there were some days I had to cheat. I was bum that I missed the fish market because I can't eat sushi while being pregnant. If I was given another opportunity to go to Japan again I will definitely eat more and try out more things in the future.

Some of the food that I ordered while I was in Tokyo, Japan includes:
• Soft ice cream filled with Strawberries topping  
• Olive Oil & Chili Pepper Peperoncino Spaghetti
• Crab Meat over rice 
• Soy Sauce Chicken Wings  
• Yakitori 
• Chocolate ice cream crepe - picked up at the Harajuku District

For my next post I will include the places that I visit, so please stay tune...

My first Travel: Japan Post

0 comments: