Krupa Grocery

4:23 PM Cynthia 0 Comments

P.E.I Mussels [Lamb Pancetta, Fermented Chili Paste, Leeks, Gruner Velitiner]
Over the weekend my family and I visited a new restaurant at prospect park, Brooklyn.  Our initial intention was to try out a Asian Fusion Chinese restaurant; however, it was closed that day.  Instead we tried this restaurant called Krupa Grocery.  I assure you that this place is not a grocery store, it's a trendy and unique restaurant that serves rustic type of food from lamb burgers to P.E.I mussels.  I always have a tendency to order seafood because it's one of my favorite dish on the list.  I decided to order the, P.E.I Mussels [Lamb Pancetta, Fermented Chili Paste, Leeks Gruner Velitiner], the hearty fermented chili paste was a bit spicy but that didn't stop me from finishing it and let me tell you I enjoyed every bite of it. Highly recommend this dish if you do visit this place.  This place has very comfortable seating indoor and outdoor.  I'm glad I had the opportunity to sit outside on a warm sunny day a high of 60's on a month of Dec.  As for my husband he ordered the Sunny side up with spinach and artichoke on toast & Crispy wings with Alabama white BBQ sauce
Crispy wings with Alabama white BBQ sauce
Sunny side up with spinach and artichoke on toast
Very enjoyable lunch I had and I personally think you should try this place as well if you ever stop by Prospect Park, Brooklyn one day.

KRUPA GROCERY • 231 PROSPECT PARK WEST (BET 16TH ST & PROSPECT AVE) • BROOKLYN, NY 11215

0 comments: