Sephora Haul

10:41 AM Cynthia 0 Comments



I took the opportunity to ordered something from Sephora, they were offering a $15.00 e-card promotion. I restocked my Shiseido Tinted moisturizer that I emphasized how much I like this foundation so much in my prior post. Along with it, I ordered a Japanese Moisturizing cream called YU-BE for my little one who suffers from dry skin.  My ordered also came with a Mistletoe Moments Sample Bag and few other samples.

What's inside my Mistletoe Moments Sample Bag:
• Chloe Eau De Parfum
• Atelier Cologne
• Fresh Soy Makeup Remover
• Buxom Mascara Bar
• Cover | FX  - Mattifying Primer with Anti-Acne Treatment
• Burberry - Fresh Glow
• Clarins - Lift Affine Visage / Shaping Facial Lift
• Benefit - they're Real push-up liner


Did you get an opportunity to snag anything good at Sephora?

0 comments: