Purse Shopping: Mulberry Alice Zippered Tote

6:16 PM Cynthia 0 Comments



Shopping for purses is one of my favorite and therapeutic moments.  I always enjoy shopping for bags and my husband loves calling me a bag lady and I don't mind being call that.  Originally I wanted the Kate Spade Cedar Maise Bag in Navy color, but decided to get something better for myself.  Even though I don't own a lot of high end bags, I certainly enjoy something simple and durable ones.  This is my first biggest purchase that I ever brought and I was contemplating on the color whether it was right for me or not.  I decided to take the plunge on getting it because it was on sale and I also own a lot of other neutral color purses.  I want something fun and I do love the color rose petal.  I recently purchased the Mulberry Alice Zippered Tote because I know that this brand sell high quality leather and secondly it is not too flashy with their logo.


I'm pretty happy with my purchase and can't wait to use it in the long run.  The bag is a bit small but since I'm more in a petite frame I prefer on getting a small bag rather than a bigger size.  Also I think the color is stunning and as long I can put all my daily essential items in this bag I'm good to go.

My previous wishlist:
• Current Wishlist
• My Christmas Wishlist

What kind of bag do you tend to look for?

0 comments: