What's in my closet

2:57 PM Cynthia 0 Comments

Trying to see what I can match up in my closet matched with plaidsweater, a black skirt & black boots
Sweater and boots are from Modcloth and skirt is from Shopruche 
Purse is meliebianco

Ever since I gave birth I haven't really been shopping at all lately and I promised myself to not to get anymore clothes for a while.  I even have clothes with tags on them and never been worn.  Now that I've notice I've been shopping too much.  Additionally I don't even have an opportunity to wear them simply because I don't have any special occasion to attend to and majority of the time I'm home with my 8 month year old.  Ever since I gave birth I haven't gotten the mood to play dress up anymore.  I find dressing a little tiresome, but I promised myself to dress up more for myself in the long run.  Recently I've been compiling some outfits together in what's in my closet, so I can get a better idea what to wear in the future.   There are times I'm always in a rush and I don't have time to put together any pieces. 
I'm loving this Cat Dress and matching it with cross body bag and black boots
Dress is from Shopruch • Boots is from Modcloth • Purse from meliebianco





















Can't wait to Spring come soon, this will make a nice Wedding or Easter outfit occasion matching with a black pumps • Dress is from modcloth
Hopefully with this project it'll help me in the long run. Hope this project will inspire you to put together matching outfits as well.

0 comments: