Instagram Roundup

4:38 PM Cynthia 0 Comments



Here's my Instagram Roundup, recently I've been really enjoying sweets and definitely will get back in shape soon.  Since the weather is getting warmer I will definitely start running again.  Got an opportunity to try a new places around the city.  

First row - I got the opportunity to try this Indo-Chinese restaurant called Kurry Pavilion, it's a mix of Indian and Chinese restaurant.  I ordered the  Chicken Tikka Masala and my husband ordered the Chicken Biryani and Chicken Lollipops

Second row - I went and venture in Brooklyn and tired this placed called 91th Fried Ice Cream Yogurt.  Not sure why it's called 91th, shouldn't it be 91st.  I ordered the Green Tea Thai-Style Ice Cream Roll.  Was too tired to cook lunch so I decided to order some sushi cause I had a sushi craving and lastly I'm always loving my Pies 'n' Thighs doughnut. 

Third Row - Got an opportunity to try Eggloo; a Hong Kong Style Egg Waffles with green tea ice cream, mochi, condensed milk syrup, strawberry and green tea pocky.  I finally got a Sailormoon figure sitting on my computer table.   Visited Maison Kayser NYC and this place was filled with sweets, hopefully one day I'll get to try it.  Just window sweet shopping! 

Fourth Row - Was nice enough to have an opportunity to have some me time for myself so I stopped by Byrant Park and took a pic of a Carousel.  Cooked lunch for myself pork belly Korean style and lastly still trying to finish this book called Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan.  

So that's my instagram feed adventure.  What is yours? 

0 comments: