Gymboree: Shopping

12:02 PM Cynthia 0 Comments

Oh boy where do I begin...Shopping for baby 2 is so fun cause some of the outfits are so adorable and cute.  The downsize is that I gotten rid of my first daughter baby cloths and now I have to restart over and I also gotten some hand me down from my sister in law.  I tend to shop at Gymboree because there are times they have good deals online and recently there was a deal buy one get one free.  I recently like their material because it's sturdy and some of their sweaters are very thick that it is perfect for the winter time. 

Some of my recent purchase are:

• Mouse Sweater Dress 
• Bear Sweater Dress 
• Squirrel Scene Bodysuit 
• Ruffle Bottom Leggings 

*I didn't mark the prices because the site always change the pricing each day.

I'm so excited to dress my baby girl in the upcoming days...

Where do you tend to shop for your baby?  

Here's a 25% off on your first order: http://share.gymboree.com/x/yd52wH

Disclosure:  I'm not affiliated with this company, all of the items that was listed was purchased on my own.

0 comments: