Smorgasburg: Queens

11:17 AM Cynthia 0 Comments



My husband and I like to venture out to try new food and recently we have been hitting almost every Smorgasburg there is.  Normally we often always head to the one in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, but for this summer Smorgasburg opened up a new location which is located in Queens. The Queens has more of Asian Fusion types of vendors.  The food itself is pretty outstanding and I enjoy every bite of the food items that I have gotten so far.

Some of the pictures items that I picked are: 
• Korean Fried Chicken  - Roosevelt Ave. Fare
• Ribs - Grandpa Val's BBQ
• Ramen Noodle - Ramen Shack 
• Lobster & Duck Confit - Brine
• Green Tea Chiffon cake with blueberry & Vietnamese Coffeee Milk Bread - Silk Cakes 

Be sure to check out these amazing vendors in Smorgasburg Queens 

SMORGASBURG QUEENS • SATURDAYS 11AM - 6PM • 43-29 CRESENT ST. (COURT SQ.), LONG ISLAND CITY

0 comments: