My 5 Ulimate Favorite Makeup List

9:43 PM Cynthia 0 Comments



If I had only $100.00 dollar to spent and only having to pick my 5 favorite makeup products these are the following why I chose them and here's why: 

Shisedo Sheer and Perfect Foundation - $35.00
My current favorite foundation is the Shiseido Sheer and Perfect Foundation and honestly I'm loving it a lot, it gives me a perfect and flawless finish and a lovely glow.  This foundation itself is very sheer but the coverage is very moisturizing and its long-lasting.  Additionally this foundation doesn't feel heavy at all and it's perfect for any weather conditions.  What I like about this is whenever I'm in a hurry this is a quick fix me up for the day.  In less then 5 minutes I will look totally fresh and presentable for work or any events that I attend to.

Bobbi Brown concealer corrector - $25.00
Bobbi Brown concealer corrector is my favorite concealer that can provide a good coverage that covers my dark circles, dark spots and unwanted blemishes. This concealer blends well with most of my foundations that I use with. 

Wet n Wild - The Gilded Age Palette - $5.99
Another dupe post that I recently discovered.  I recently discover that one of the Wet n Wild palette - The Gilded Age has some dupes shades to the Urban Decay Naked palette. The Wet n Wild shades are dupe to the following shades from the Naked Palette as follow Sin, Smog and Half Baked. I put these shades to the test by swatching it and also testing it on my eyes.  I have to say I favor wet n wild palette more than the naked palette.  Some how I feel like I had more control on the wet n wild palette verses the naked palette.  Although the wet n wild shades runs a bit lighter but you can gradually pack on more shades on your eyes until you are satisfy with the look.  As for the urban decay naked palette I think you'll have to be a bit careful on it cause the texture and shades are quiet pigmented and shimmery when applying. Also it's a big plus for those who are on budget. 

Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon - $25.00
I'm currently enjoying using this to line my eyelids and waterline. This gel eye crayon gives great intensity to the eyes, it's also waterproof, smudge proof and long lasting. I like this so much that I had to get a back up for this. I got this in shade Cocoa 48 - bronze with shimmer.

NYX Peach - $5.00
I love this and one of my favorite blush of all. It has strong pigmentation it's pretty cheap for a good quality blush that holds throughout the day.

I wish I could include a lippy but I couldn't find anything within my $100 dollar range and would have gone over with 3 high end products that I have chosen.

Subtotal - $95.99

What is your 5 Ultimate Favorite Makeup List within a $100 dollars range?  

0 comments: